Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Tuesday 20 April 2010

OKC - Joy from Wilma4Ever

have had the pleasure of doing a One Kit Call for Wilma4Ever

Here are my 2 layouts with her gorgeous kit - JOY



**Update** This layout of Ty earned me Layout of the Day at SDD !!!






Here is the preview of this beautiful Kit


You can grab this "HERE"



2 comments:

  1. Great layouts! Congrats on getting your first OKC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,
    Wanted to say, you have done such a wonderful job! Really love your layouts, posted them allready on my blog to LOL
    Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete