Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Freebie - Template Stella

My latest Freebie Template is named after my wonderful Mum - Stella

She has been a huge inspiration to me and I love her with all my heart - shes my Rock and my Hero xx


Hope you have fun with this template xx

Download "Here"



4 comments:

  1. Great template and very nice of you to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried to download - it says the link not valid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie. http://carleysdigiscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete