Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Me "O" Clock

I love hanging out at Scrappity Doo Dah
There are some really great designers there - along with a fantastic team of admin, mods etc
Pop on over and look at the many fun challenges you can take part in !!
This layout is for Red Ivy Designs First Challenge
The challenges are under the header "All About Me"
"Stuff I Like" runs till 31st March
Here's a few things I like



I used a kit by Holly Designs called I resolve for this Layout


No comments:

Post a Comment