Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Earths Reflections

On Mothers day we took Ty to the park and while we were there we went to feed the ducks, geese, swans etc - I love doing this it reminds me of when my Mum & me used to go when I was a child.

I really enjoy taking pictures of nature - from these geese to trees and park life in general - so Kari Q's & Kris Myers collab "Earths Reflections" available at Scrappity Doo Dah was the perfect kit to use for this layout xx


heres a preview of the kit - you can buy it a bundle to save $$ ££





No comments:

Post a Comment