Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Friday 2 July 2010

New releases from Connie Prince !!!

Oh My

Connie has been very busy and I have lots of  new releases to show you today xx

Get comfy .....


Ready ??


Out today at her Gotta Pixel Store .....

Typically Tropical !! A wonderful Collab with JennCK Designs

Heres my Page


Here is the kit preview


Not forgetting the fun template pack on sale too



...........................................

Now I'm introducing Park Play Day

I'm so in love with this bunch of awesomeness !!!

A July Scrapbooking Survival Stash Collab with Bubble Scrap Designs

Here are the previews










I'm so in love with this one - here are my Layouts (so far !!)







..................................


Now its time to share "Aint Life Grand" with you



Beautiful eh !!!

heres my layout



..........................

Theres more !!!!

I did say Connie had been busy LOL

Love templates ??

You will love July Templateapalooza from Connie Prince & Bella Gypsy

Here are the previews of Connies portion



I've been using these fab templates and here is a layout from me using a template from Linda From The Block and the fab kit Typically Tropical



Hope you enjoyed viewing Connies new kits and templates

Have fun trying to pick a fav !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment