Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Sunday 4 July 2010

Happy 4th July x x x Celebrate USA

I'd Like to wish all my Friends and Family in the USA a wonderful 4th July

Hope however you spend this special day representing Americas Independence, that you all have a safe and happy time xx

To all my DigiScrapping friends that will no doubt have lots of photos from today to scrap with ......

I want to show you this fab kit from Victoria Feemster



 "Celebrate USA" is just $2.00 at the moment

Hurry ......... it wont stay on sale for long

Grab it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment