Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Sunday 2 May 2010

Wow... Great weekend - Loved {i}NSD

I Have really enjouyed {i}NSD weekend

Lots of shopping with huge savings, I've been RAK'd so many kits - 11 in total !!

Mostly made up of 8 Mini Kits From Bella Gypsy


Heres a preview of 3 kits from the collection

A Case Of The Mondays



Sunday Best



Tuesday Playdate


Thanks Girls I'm so chuffed with these kits xxx

..................................................................

I have scrapped away till my hearts content - I have a wonderful Husband !!

Well here are some more layouts from the weekend


Credit - Connie Prince - Wonderful World

..............................................


Credit - ScrapMatters Designers - Lifes Little Suprises Collab

.....................................


Credit - Connie Prince and Bella Gypsy - Duck Duck Goose

.......................................


Credit - Polka Dot Pixels - Out of Time

No comments:

Post a Comment