Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Saturday 1 May 2010

Queen Of Scrap ???

Oh My I've signed up for quite a tough challenge

ScrapMatters - Queen Of Scrap !!


Basically I need to Scrap Scrap Scrap for May !!!

So if you follow any part of my journey - please cheer me on !!! Its going to be lots of fun and lots of hard work too xx

Heres my 1st and 2nd layouts for the contest
..........................



Credit
Template - Tracie Stroud Designs
Kit - Hello Sunshine - Kat
........................

This next one was for the 1st weeks challenge

I scraplifted a previous QOS winner Princess.Erica



Kit
8 Days a week - Bella Gypsy


Well I'm off to scrap some more pages

No comments:

Post a Comment