Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Friday 7 May 2010

Queen of Scrap - ScrapMatters

I've been busy creating layouts for the Queen Of Scrap competition over at ScrapMatters

I thought it would be good to show some off on my blog xx

Hope you like them xx


Kit Credit - Bee Happy from Connie Prince
Template - Love you foreva - Connie Prince
Photo - From MJ xx

.................................



Kit Credit Loopty Loo - Connie Prince
Basic Edges Template - Spinky Dink Scraps

...................................



Kit Credit - Queen of Scrap Collab
ScrapMatters Design Team



No comments:

Post a Comment