Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Saturday 1 May 2010

More Scrapping . . . . .

Wow I really am scrapping the day away !!!

I have done a few more pages and thought i'd share a couple with you xx

First off is a layout I made with "Chick Magnet"



A collab from Connie Prince & Armina Designs



Isn't my Little man Cute !!

...........................................................

Next I have a layout made using Victoria Feemsters New Release at Polka Dot Plum




Ok - Time to scrap one more page before I need to start Dinner xx


No comments:

Post a Comment