Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Saturday 8 May 2010

Cuba 2009

WOW I've been busy !!

Thought I'd share some of the layouts I've been making xx

These are of our holiday last year to Cuba


My Daddy xx Relaxing and looking out to sea xx

Kit Credit
Loopty Loo Connie Prince
Template - QOS Bundle
 
...............................................
 

Tim and Ty walking on the beach (ok ok Tim was carrying Mojito's back from the beach bar!!)

Kit Credit
Dominmetric
Inspired By Dominic Designs

.................................................


A Photo of the beach ............. oooooo to be there now xx

Kit Credit
Queen Of Scrap Collab Kit
ScrapMatters Design Team

........................................
 
 

My Little Man having a swim xx

Kit Credit
Lifes Little Suprises
ScrapMatters Design Team Collab
 
..............................
 
Cuba was a wonderful country to visit ~ The people there were so friendly and fun
 
We have some fantastic memories xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment