Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Friday 14 May 2010

2 weeks into Queen of Scrap



Ok so its 2 weeks into the competition over at ScrapMatters

"Queen Of Scrap"

So thought I'd share some of the layouts I've made for this recently


Kit Credit
Marti Scraps

.......................................................


Kit Credit
Suzy Q
Heart 2 Heart

..................................................




Kit Credit
Scrappin Dasies

...............................................

I've got a few ready to upload to "My Queen of Scrap Gallery" but they are also CT layouts for new kit releases that will hopefully be out this week xx


No comments:

Post a Comment