Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Monday 5 April 2010

Belated Easter Wishes xx

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter xx I haven't been around much hence the late wishes xx

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday at the beach - a beautiful carvery for lunch and flying a kite by the sea in the afternoon - we all had a great time.
My Dad was extremely happy and smiling from ear to ear when we got the kite out as he used to fly them as a kid, on the sea wall, back home in Guyana every Easter - So he made some lovely memories with his Grandson xx

Well enough of me rambling on ...... here are a couple of layouts I did today with some new purchases from Scrappity Doo Dah

Heres the first one


(Thanks to Sophie for the photo)

Kit Credit

 Armina Designs and Connie Prince

Here is a preview of the full kit



I cant wait to scrap some more layouts with this one xx


My 2nd one of the day xx


(Thanks to Mizz Jackson for the photo)

Kit Credit

From LiseteScrap

Here is  preview of the full kit


Looking forward to working with this kit again too xx

No comments:

Post a Comment