Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Saturday 13 March 2010

Support Leikyn

My Digital Designing started off on Siggy Sites - Where we make forum signitures with people photos, favortite quotes - Or simply a decorative name tag

I didn't realise when starting up my new hobby that I would meet (virtually) so many wonderful people

Among those people,  is a Mum, Ashley, with a Daughter, Leikyn, who has recently been diagnosed with Neruoblastoma (cancer)

Here is the "Link" to read more about little Lei Bug xx

Thank you to Shelle at Catchy Designs for making this tag and letting us share this with everyone

My Prayers and thoughts along with my fellow Designers at Simply Siggies goes out to the family we are wishing and hoping Leikyn recovers well.

No comments:

Post a Comment