Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Saturday 27 March 2010

Relaxing Backyard

Another fab kit by Kari Q Designs

I couldnt resist using this one again !!


Created with
Relaxing Backyard

Cool, calm blues, fresh greens, and throw in some wood and dirt – you have a relaxing backyard retreat.

Thank you to MJ for letting me use a picture of her son Kaden xx

Here is a matching forum signiture version I made for her as a thank you xx








2 comments:

  1. I saw this in the gallery at SDD. I put in the stand outs thread! I just LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete