Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Saturday 6 March 2010

I Love Wordart !!

I absolutely love Wordart !!

I used a beautiful Wordart in this layout - its from Spring Has Sprung by Kathy Winters

find it




I even made a siggie version too for Lara - as a thank you for using Taylors gorgeous photos in my work xx


Kit Credit - Spring Fever by Lily

A friend of mine has started to create her very own WordArt - I'm determined to give this a go myself someday - Here is a link to MJ's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment