Blog Credits

Connie Prince Blog Wear - Sunbeams & Daydreams

All the images/photos/artwork created and then displayed on my blog, are the sole property of Victoria Lane Designs (me) and as such they are not to be copied, used or distributed in any way without my written permission. Thank you for your co-operation.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Happy Happy Happy ......... oh ........ and Happy !!


I think the tiltle says it all xx

I'm a proud (CT) Creative Team member for the following designers

Kathy Winters
Kari Q & Kris Myers
LilleyScrap
Sara Ellis

I'm so lucky to be working with such great designers - I'm really still quite new to the Digi Scrapping World and appriciate the opotunity given to me by these designers

You will find my CT blinkies at the side of my Blog

Along with some Blinkies of my favorite Sites & Links to some of my favorite places

No comments:

Post a Comment